FedEx posts 8% drop in Q3 bottom line
The company said its profit totaled $638 million, or $2.35 per share. This was down from $692 million, or $2.51 per share, in last year's third quarter.
The company said revenue for the quarter rose 18.1% to $15.0 billion. This was up from $12.7 billion last year.
FedEx Corporation earnings at a glance:
- Earnings (Q3): $638 million vs. $692 million last year
- Earnings Decline (Y-o-Y): -7.8%
- EPS (Q3): $2.35 vs. $2.51 last year
- EPS Decline (Y-o-Y): -6.4%
- Revenue (Q3): $15.0 billion vs. $12.7 billion last year
- Revenue Change (Y-o-Y): 18.1%
Full year EPS guidance: $11.85 - $12.35. ■