Agilent Technologies reports 15% advance in Q4 bottom line
The company said its bottom line came in at $193 million, or $0.59 per share. This was higher than $168 million, or $0.50 per share, in last year's fourth quarter.
The company said revenue for the quarter rose 6.7% to $1.11 billion. This was up from $1.04 billion last year.
Agilent Technologies earnings at a glance:
- Earnings (Q4): $193 million vs. $168 million last year
- Earnings Growth (Y-o-Y): 14.9%
- EPS (Q4): $0.59 vs. $0.50 last year
- EPS Growth (Y-o-Y): 18.0%
- Revenue (Q4): $1.11 billion vs. $1.04 billion last year
- Revenue Change (Y-o-Y): 6.7%
Next quarter EPS guidance: $0.48 - $0.50
Next quarter revenue guidance: $1.04 - $1.06 billion
Full year EPS guidance: $2.10 - $2.16
Full year revenue guidance: $4.35 - $4.37 billion. ■