American Airlines Group earnings down 63% in Q4
The company said its profit came in at $475 million, or $0.92 per share. This was lower than $1.29 billion, or $2.00 per share, in last year's fourth quarter.
The company said revenue for the quarter rose 1.7% to $9.79 billion. This was up from $9.63 billion last year.
American Airlines Group Inc earnings at a glance:
- Earnings (Q4): $475 Mln. vs. $1.29 billion last year
- Earnings Decline (Y-o-Y): -63.2%
- EPS (Q4): $0.92 vs. $2.0 last year
- EPS Decline (Y-o-Y): -54.0%
- Revenue (Q4): $9.79 billion vs. $9.63 billion last year
- Revenue Change (Y-o-Y): 1.7%. ■