Hasbro Q4 revenue increased 10.9 percent
The company said its bottom line rose to $207.40 million, or $1.64 per share. This was higher than $175.93 million, or $1.39 per share, in last year's fourth quarter.
The company said revenue for the quarter rose 10.9% to $1.63 billion. This was up from $1.47 billion last year.
Hasbro Inc. earnings at a glance:
- Earnings (Q4): $207.40 million vs. $175.93 million last year
- Earnings Growth (Y-o-Y): 17.9%
- EPS (Q4): $1.64 vs. $1.39 last year
- EPS Growth (Y-o-Y): 18.0%
- Revenue (Q4): $1.63 billion vs. $1.47 billion last year
- Revenue Change (Y-o-Y): 10.9%. ■