Henry Schein Q4 bottom line totaled $151.28 million
The company said its bottom line totaled $151.28 million, or $1.88 per share. This was up from $139.26 million, or $1.67 per share, in last year's fourth quarter.
The company said revenue for the quarter rose 9.5% to $3.12 billion. This was up from $2.85 billion last year.
Henry Schein Inc. earnings at a glance:
- Earnings (Q4): $151.28 million vs. $139.26 million last year
- Earnings Growth (Y-o-Y): 8.6%
- EPS (Q4): $1.88 vs. $1.67 last year
- EPS Growth (Y-o-Y): 12.6%
- Revenue (Q4): $3.12 billion vs. $2.85 billion last year
- Revenue Change (Y-o-Y): 9.5%
Full year EPS guidance: $7.17 - $7.30. ■