Mastercard reports 10% rise in Q1 bottom line
The company said its bottom line totaled $1.1 billion, or $1.01 per share. This was up from $1.0 billion, or $0.86 per share, in last year's first quarter.
The company said revenue for the quarter rose 12.5% to $2.7 billion. This was up from $2.4 billion last year.
POST forecast was EPS $0.94 and revenue $2.64 billion.
Mastercard Incorporated earnings at a glance:
- Earnings (Q1): $1.1 Bln. vs. $1.0 Bln. last year.
- Earnings Growth (Y-o-Y): 10.0%
- EPS (Q1): $1.01 vs. $0.86 last year.
- EPS Growth (Y-o-Y): 17.4%
- Revenue (Q1): $2.7 Bln vs. $2.4 Bln last year.
-Revenue Change (Y-o-Y): 12.5%. ■