Perrigo Q3 earnings decreased 9 percent
The company said its earnings totaled $236 million, or $1.65 per share. This was lower than $258 million, or $1.76 per share, in last year's third quarter.
The company said revenue for the quarter rose 2.3% to $1.33 billion. This was up from $1.30 billion last year.
Perrigo earnings at a glance:
- Earnings (Q3): $236 million vs. $258 million last year
- Earnings Decline (Y-o-Y): -8.5%
- EPS (Q3): $1.65 vs. $1.76 last year
- EPS Decline (Y-o-Y): -6.2%
- Revenue (Q3): $1.33 billion vs. $1.30 billion last year
- Revenue Change (Y-o-Y): 2.3%
Full year EPS guidance: $6.85 - $7.15. ■