Southwestern Energy Q3 income skyrockets 300%
The company said its bottom line advanced to $12 million, or $0.03 per share. This was up from $3 million, or $0.01 per share, in last year's third quarter.
The company said revenue for the quarter fell 13.1% to $651 million. This was down from $749 million last year.
Southwestern Energy earnings at a glance:
- Earnings (Q3): $12 million vs. $3 million last year
- Earnings Growth (Y-o-Y): 300%
- EPS (Q3): $0.03 vs. $0.01 last year
- EPS Growth (Y-o-Y): 200%
- Analysts Estimate: $0.07
- Revenue (Q3): $651 million vs. $749 million last year
- Revenue Change (Y-o-Y): -13.1%. ■