POST Online Media Lite Edition



 

Oman signs concession agreement with Total and Thailand's PTTEP

Christian Fernsby |
Oman awarded concession rights to a consortium of France's Total and Thai company PTT Exploration and Production to develop gas in a central block.

Article continues below



Topics: OMAN    TOTAL    THAILAND    PTTEP   

Block 12, which stretches across an area of 9,546 square kilometres will be operated by Total with an 80 per cent interest, with PTTEP holding the remaining 20 per cent stake.

The two companies will explore and develop non-associated gas as part of their exploration and production sharing agreement, the ministry said.


What to read next

Highlights: March 25 - March 29, 2019
Exports of Oman crude in June outpaces production on surge in China demand
Moody's: Oman's growth and sound financials support creditworthiness