POST Online Media Lite Edition



 

Greece launches privatization for entire share capital of DEPA Infrastructure

Christian Fernsby |
Greece has launched an international tender process for the joint sale, along with Hellenic Petroleum of the 100% in the share capital of DEPA Infrastructure SA, a company which will be incorporated by means of spin off of DEPA’s distribution gas branch from DEPA.

Topics: GREECE    PRIVATIZATION    DEPA INFRASTRUCTURE   

Currently, the privatization agency holds 65% stake of DEPA’s share capital and Hellenic Petroleum the remaining 35%.

Following the incorporation of the new entity DEPA Infrastructure HRADF will hold 65% of its shares and Hellenic Petroleum the 35% and they will act as joint sellers.

The deadline for expressions of interest has been set on February 14, 2020.


What to read next

Greece asked to prepare over 3bn euros additional measures
Greece launches its own space agency
Commission refers Greece to court for failure to recover state aid from Larco