Ritchie Bros. to conduct its largest-ever, six-day Edmonton, AB auction
In 60+ years, the company has never seen this much equipment in one place and in six days it will all be gone. Sold to tens of thousands of online bidders from around the world.
Equipment highlights in the May 3 – 8, 2021 unreserved auction includes 350+ truck tractors, 230+ excavators, 140+ dozers, 120+ aerial work platforms, 370+ pickup trucks, and a lot more. PriorityBid is now open, with items available to be inspected onsite in Edmonton, following strict social distancing rules, and virtually at rbauction.com.
The six-day Edmonton auction includes multiple fleet realignments and complete dispersals from Alberta consignors, including hundreds of items for Hammer's Gravel Supplies Ltd., Cinco Development Ltd., K & C Oilfield Hauling Ltd., and Absolute Crossings Ltd.
• Day One (Monday, May 3) – Reefer Trucks, Van Trucks, Flatbed Trucks, Fuel & Lube Trucks, Plow Trucks, Stone Slinger Trucks, Dump Trucks, Dump Trailers, Truck Tractors and more
• Day Two (Tuesday, May 4) – Loader Backhoes, Wheel Loaders, Rock Trucks, Articulated Dump Trucks, Motor Graders and Scrapers, Trailers, Real Estate and more
• Day Three (Wednesday, May 5) - Crawler Dumpers, Compact Track Loaders, Skid Steers, ATVs, Crawler Tractors, Crawler Loaders, Pipelayers, Cranes, Drilling Equipment and more
• Day Four (Thursday, May 6) – Excavators, Sweepers, Pavers, Crushing, Conveyers, Compaction, Rollers, Rough Terrain and Telescopic Forklifts, Forestry Equipment, RVs and more
• Day Five & Six (May 7 & 8) – Timed Auction Lots only. ■