Duke Energy earnings increased 15% in Q3
The company said its bottom line came in at $1.16 billion, or $1.68 per share. This was higher than $1.01 billion, or $1.47 per share, in last year's third quarter.
The company said revenue for the quarter rose 5.2% to $6.82 billion. This was up from $6.48 billion last year.
Duke Energy Corp earnings at a glance:
- Earnings (Q3): $1.16 billion vs. $1.01 billion last year
- Earnings Growth (Y-o-Y): 14.9%
- EPS (Q3): $1.68 vs. $1.47 last year
- EPS Growth (Y-o-Y): 14.3%
- Estimate: $1.58
- Revenue (Q3): $6.82 billion vs. $6.48 billion last year
- Revenue Change (Y-o-Y): 5.2%
Full year EPS guidance: $4.50 - $4.70. ■