Duke Energy Q4 earnings decline 6 percent
The company said its bottom line dropped to $565 million, or $0.81 per share. This was down from $602 million, or $0.87 per share, in last year's fourth quarter.
The company said revenue for the quarter rose 1.9% to $4.94 billion. This was up from $4.85 billion last year.
Duke Energy Corp earnings at a glance:
- Earnings (Q4): $565 million vs. $602 million last year
- Earnings Decline (Y-o-Y): -6.1%
- EPS (Q4): $0.81 vs. $0.87 last year
- EPS Decline (Y-o-Y): -6.9%
- Revenue (Q4): $4.94 billion vs. $4.85 billion last year
Revenue Change (Y-o-Y): 1.9%
Full year EPS guidance: $4.50 to $4.70. ■