Duke Energy Q1 income retreats 7%
The company said its earnings declined to $726 million, or $1.04 per share. This was down from $777 million, or $1.13 per share, in last year's first quarter.
The company said revenue for the quarter fell 2.8% to $4.95 billion. This was down from $5.09 billion last year.
Duke Energy Corp earnings at a glance:
- Earnings (Q1): $726 Mln. vs. $777 Mln. last year.
- Earnings Decline (Y-o-Y): -6.6%
- EPS (Q1): $1.04 vs. $1.13 last year.
- EPS Decline (Y-o-Y): -8.0%
- Revenue (Q1): $4.95 Bln vs. $5.09 Bln last year.
- Revenue Change (Y-o-Y): -2.8%
Full year EPS guidance: $4.50 - $4.70. ■