FedEx reports 28% advance in Q4 earnings
The company said its bottom line totaled $1.15 billion, or $4.25 per share. This was up from $0.90 billion, or $3.30 per share, in last year's fourth quarter.
The company said revenue for the quarter rose 20.8% to $15.7 billion. This was up from $13.0 billion last year.
FedEx Corporation earnings at a glance:
- Earnings (Q4): $1.15 Bln. vs. $0.90 Bln. last year.
- Earnings Growth (Y-o-Y): 27.8%
- EPS (Q4): $4.25 vs. $3.30 last year.
- EPS Growth (Y-o-Y): 28.8%
- Revenue (Q4): $15.7 Bln vs. $13.0 Bln last year.
- Revenue Change (Y-o-Y): 20.8%. ■